Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mr Photogenic

So I haven't blogged in forever. I am going to get back to blogging really soon but wanted to put these pictures up. We are at my folks house for the week and we went to JCPenney for TBL's first photo shot. We thought we'd only buy just a 'few' but came out like $125 later--- i can't wait to paste these pictures all over my house!! The only thing I do regret is that I bought this outfit weeks ago, weeks before our entire football season came down to a game with OSU -- I realize, thanks for Molly, these are Buckeye colors and a Jim Tressel (gasp!) vest. Regardless, the Hawks will beat the Buckeyes and TBL's pictures came out super cute!






hope frames are 50% off at Hobby Lobby next week because we are going to need a lot!

No comments: