Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, August 16, 2010

first hair cut

I am way behind on blogging I know. Now I have 100s of pictures from our visit with my folks so it seems a bit overwhelming to get back on track but I'm working on it. Last night Lucas had his first hair cut by Bill. Bill's granddad was a barber so apparently it is an Iverson tradition that Dad gives the kids their first hair cuts. Lucas was a bit squirmy and almost got his eye poked out a few times :-)
Here are a few before shots -- long curls in the back, not much on the sides
long hair in the front
what are you doing daddy?
trimmed
time for the back
looks less shaggy
i saved his sweet curls, of course. i'm a mom that's what we do.
now in 25 years i can find this envelope, show Lucas and he can say 'oh gross Mom' ... just wait until I start to collect his teeth !

No comments: