Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, August 16, 2010

fun with grandma and grandpa

I have a ton of pictures from our time with my folks -- these are actually from my mom's camera of times we had out and about. Soon I'll try to post some pictures of Lucas' tricked out wagon.
A smiley picture Grandma sent me at work
trying to enjoy the swing- lasted for about a minute
cruising about at tot time




coloring at Chilis while out to lunch
bug likes to drink from a straw
out at Atlas. wow we really do look alike.
we had such a fabulous time with my folks. Lucas misses Grandma and Grandpa so much. We'll see them again next week--- yipppeeeedddddooo!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love visits from grandparents too! I chuckled when I saw the Cool Whip container in the last picture. This is something every mom can relate to. Yes you and Lucas look so much alike. What a precious sweet boy!