Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, September 6, 2010

A tribute to the best mom and grandma around

Today is my mom's birthday. Though it says Sept 6 2010 on the top of this post that is because I uploaded the pics on my birthday but waited around to type until my mom's special day. I know everyone loves their mom and I know I'm biased but I know I have the best mom out there. She is so supportive and loving and helpful and sacrificial and kind. I love that she laughs a lot when she gets tired like me and Lucas do. She was such a terrific mom to me and my brothers; I can only hope and pray that I am just as good of a mom to Lucas. She always knew she wanted kids and I am so lucky to have been one of them. She waited a long time for me to have a child and she just loves on Lucas like no one else. I have to constantly remind her that I am her baby and that Lucas is my baby :-) They had such a great time together at our visit home. He just lights up when he sees her and points to the computer all day here hoping her face will pop up on the screen when we skype. I just love this series of shots
Grandma kisses are the best
Mom- I love love love love love you. I know you are sad today the first birthday without your mom. I hope and pray you had a great day. Lucas and I wish we were in your kitchen to give you kisses. There are no words to describe how much to mean to us or how lucky I am to have a mom like you. Please come visit soon, we miss you like crazy.

No comments: