Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our time in Manlius

We had a great trip home to see my folks. little Bug just loved Grandma's boot camp -- lots of walking causing increased fatigue which then in turn caused long naps. Mommy and Daddy liked that part of being home as well. Right when we got off the plane, our friends, the Walls who went to college with me and Mexico with us last spring, came for a visit. We hit the Manlius highlights. Pavones, the Swan Pond and Sno Top.
I love this picture of Lucas looking out over Manlius
yummy Pavones
looking at the fish and ducks in the Swan Pond
first bite of Sno Top
super yums
helping Grandma and Daddy unload the dishwasher-- he climbed up there all on his own when their backs were turned
ahh being home on Candy Lane was just glorious. my most favorite week of the year!!!

No comments: