Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, October 9, 2015

Minimizing photo evidence

Here are before closet shots...






And here are all my clothes on the bed ready for sorting into love, don't love, not this season

The don't love pile grows




The don't love pile got folded


Drum roll.... here is my capsule.
Shirts #1-12
various button downs and knit long sleeve shirts along with 2 'silky' work blouses


 Sweaters #13-17
black and gray turtleneck, two patterned sweaters and a gray drape-y sweater as Fran calls it


Pants #18-26
2 pair boyfriend jean, one pair dark skinny. 3 pairs of athleta leggings-- black, gray and hunter green
Not pictured- two pairs of black dress pants- one capri, one full length and one pair of brown skinny cords

Pieces #27-29
Gray and Oatmeal sweatshirt material sweater dresses and one tunic top

Skirts #30-32
Black, gray and black/gray stripes



Tees
#33-36
Not pictured- the one I wore today and another star wars one in the wash

Cardigans #37-39
Not pictured- the camel coat sweater I am madly in love with which I wore today
One gray/brown chunky cardigan and one plum cardigan with hood

Capsule outfit day #1

Piece #40
A colorful flannel 40% off at the Gap


Here is the combined pile of clothes to donate or sell and the ones to store to reassess later


Now let's see if I miss any one of these clothes even a little bit.
I have my strong doubts
#iversonsownless
#capsulewardrobe

No comments: