Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, February 16, 2009

Folks we are in single digits

9 weeks to go. Lucas like to jab his foot out where you can actually see it and I spent half my day, audibly saying "No sweetie, you can't put your foot there. You have to find another place for it" as I jam it back in. I am getting anxious being near the finish. My friend's baby just died in utero at 38 weeks. Pray for them (Wes and Kelly). I know God is with us and Lucas and His plan is His plan. We're just along for the ride.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

9 weeks, holy cow!!! That is so soon! Hey, Ellen and I had to go back to the states because my dad had a heart attack...when we came back down, we brought Ethan's infant car seat back with us. So, we'll have that here for you to use with Lucas when you come down. I think it is rated to like 21 pounds or something. Ciao.

Jen said...

Oh, I'm so sad for your friends. What unimaginable grief.

You look great!