Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting in tune with Lucas

On Sunday night while I was watching TV, Lucas was moving all around. I felt this really weird sensation of movement which lasted longer than usual. I thought, he just turned himself. Monday I had my 32 week appointment and turns out, sweet little head down ready to be born Lucas and now breech with his feet on my bladder and his head in my ribs. Delightful. As uncomfortable as this new position is, I was pretty proud of myself for starting to get in tune with my son. Can't wait to meet him and for a lifetime of figuring him out.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Head in the ribs is pretty uncomfortable. Here's hoping he turns himself back around quickly - for your sake!

ABG said...

And in plenty of time to be born! :)