Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, June 26, 2010

bug update

Not much is new with Bug. I know I haven't been updating the blog that well. I always want to take tons of cute pictures but once I get the camera out, he starts crawling over to me to grab it stopping the cute thing he was doing. He is pulling up to his knees all the time and just in the last few days is making a small effort to try to get his feet flat on the ground. He gets himself stuck in a 'bear crawl' type pose. I supposed that is progress. We are totally off bottles and formula. He is drinking milk like a champ and it is amazing what a difference a month makes. He is drinking from all sorts of sippy cups, straws, regular cups etc. I was so so so worried about all of that during the transition off formula and bottles but he has gotten the hang of it for sure.He doesn't really like to get his hands sticky or messy; however, yesterday he started grabbing for the yogurt container and made quite the mess. He didn't know really what to do when he got his hands full of yogurt but like the good role model I am I taught him how to stick them in his mouth to lick off. It was our first really messy meal.


Here he is today coming to get the camera. He still doesn't seem to be growing any hair on the sides of his head so his mohawk is getting more and more pronounced.
He has been saying mama and dada appropriately for a while. He has started to point to things he wants and is getting better at trying to help us understand what he needs. He started to say uh-oh when he drops something. I think 'bir' means bird because he only says it when he is at his high chair and able to look out the window. It has been too hot to try out our new bike seat but hopefully this week.
Well that is about all in the land of Bug.

No comments: