Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, June 26, 2010

what started 12/26/08 ended 6/26/10

So the Lego Death Star is finally complete. I started it on 12/26/08 and finished it today. Of course in that time I had a baby and I honestly haven't worked on it for 7-8 months. I lego'd a few hours the past three nights and it is finished. It looks really cool.view from the other side
the 'left over' pieces. lego always packs some extra but i was a bit surprised i had this many extra. i was one dark gray piece short i had to substitute with a black one of the same size so somewhere i used gray instead of black. if that is my only mistake, i'm in good shape.
Obiwan turning off the tractor beam
Luke and Han in stormtrooper garb bringing Chewie up to the detention level to free 'the princess'

Luke and Vader face off with the emperor looking on. You can't tell really but the emperor has cool 'lightening' coming out of his hands
Luke and Leia swing to safety just after she kisses him on the cheek for luck. Ahhh sisterly affection
Stuck in the trash compactor with the nasty monster
After I finish blogging and facebooking and cleaning up the kitchen I am going to rearrange/clean up my lego shelves to give the Death Star a place of honor or honour as Phil would spell it.

1 comment:

ABG said...

THIS IS SO COOL! I want to see it in real life.