Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It really took it out of us

Today was really hot. We were inside the feeding center in Urias with no breeze. We had a few fans but it was really humid. We were busy, we saw about 90 patients and by the end of the day we were just spent. It is 8:30 and we are all about headed to bed. I can only face one more day of this type of schedule in this heat. I'm wilting. Tomorrow is our last day at Villa Union. Please pray it is not as hot and somehow our internal heat regulating apparatus kicks into overdrive. We have had a successful full week here but I'm ready for home.

I also learned while down here that I have no capacity to make french toast. I have tried at home. I tried here yesterday. In theory, it seems like a yummy good idea but never turns out right. My mom knows some secret that she is apparently withholding from me.