Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

long week, big piles

It has been a long few weeks. Really busy at work, working a lot of days in a row, not getting enough sleep, being irritable about the aforementioned issues. We leave for Mexico this afternoon. We have not one thing packed but we have big piles so that is a start. So today I plan on getting it all done, including a few last minute errands, eye brow waxing, run with my friend Fran, new books from the library and a nap all before 5 pm. Again we covet your prayers for our time in Mexico. I will blog the best I can when/if I am able to get on the internet. We are taking our smallest team ever with 4. We have temporary lost our database because our laptop died. It is going to be about 100 degrees there everyday. That said I just know God will show up in amazing and powerful ways to change our lives again. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I will be praying. I know God will do great things through you and your team.
Hugs - Amber