Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh did we have some fun

It's me, TBL here, to tell you about my weekend, whatever that is. Well I don't even know my days of the week yet but it must have been a pretty special weekend because Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. They took tons of pictures of me and we did lots of fun stuff. You already saw the pictures of the horse race and my first Hawkeye game. Sunday was my mommy's birthday. She took this cute picture of me and put it in a frame. She said it was my gift to her, I got off easy... I didn't have to shop or spend any money... all I had to do was smile. We went apple picking. Mommy stood on a bucket to get the good apples. I stayed down on solid ground.
Actually I hung on for dear life as I was rolled around the orchard. So far I'm only a little over 4 months old and I have been blueberry and apple picking.
Today Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Susie and Cousin Megan ran a race in Davenport. I hung out with Grandma and took a nice long walk and nap. Daddy was grumpy because he finished 14th overall but 4th in his age group so he didn't get a medal. Mommy was grumpy because her pink shirt is a bit small and was riding up and toward the finish line her muffin top was hanging out and Grandpa got a picture of it. I wonder why it isn't posted on this blog.
Mommy and Daddy love when the race is over!
Grandma and Grandpa took good care of me
Today was Grandma's birthday
We stopped at Babies-r-us and Grandpa bought me a new cool stroller. Grandma and Mommy took me out for a ride in it. I love it.
Then I sat in my new high chair and had rice cereal for the first time. I think I liked it but I'm not quite sure.
Yum!
Then I took a bath in my new bathtub. This is my third bathtub; Mommy and Daddy can't seem to get it right. But I think they may have it right with this one.
I'm chubby.
Grandma helped get me ready for bed. I wore my 'silly bug' pjs and smiled for a few last pictures before I had milks and sleepytime nighttimes.
It was sure fun having Grandma and Grandpa here. Grandma played with me and I got to go to lots of fun places and Grandpa painted some trim and went to the hardware store and bought me lots of fun stuff. I heard them talk about getting 'a lake house' which I think means a small motorhome that they will park in my driveway when they come to visit. When they get it, I get to play in the motorhome with Grandma and she said when I'm big enough I can sleep out there with her and Grandpa in the driveway. I can't wait!!! I'm one lucky little bug!

No comments: