Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dylan's dad died

My favorite 90210 episode was on last night... dylan's dad is dead. I had to take some shots. Just to catch you up. Here is what is happening here.
D: brenda you know if this hadn't happened i wouldn't be welcome here because you are still so pissed that i chose kelly over you after you two girls made me make a decision. it isn't my fault your dad wouldn't let you come to the party to welcome my convict dad home so when only kelly showed up we went swimming and made out.
B: you and kelly hurt me really bad but it is nothing compared to what you are going through. well actually it may be worse but for right now we'll let your grief be the center to attention and really in the years to come, i'll just be some girl you knew in high school and you'll go on to marry the daughter of the guy who off'd your dad and then she gets killed by her dad's own hitman and it turns out your dad isn't really dead and has been living in witness protection and you'll see him on the news one night randomly getting off a plane and find out all your years of grief, misery and alcoholism are for nothing so yeah maybe my grief is worse because it will turn out to actually be real
after 'the image of me that no one else can see or hear' turns into dylan as a young boy, the sweet refrain of 'can't cry hard enough' comes on and young dylan, the dylan inside the real dylan starts to cry
then real dylan turns his attention from the urn holding his car bomb exploded dad who really isn't dead to the dylan inside of himself crying

then they hug
"it's going to be ok, we're going to be ok" real life dylan whispers to the young dylan inside of himself
seriously best episode ever.

1 comment:

Stacey P said...

So this post made me laugh out loud. Last week I almost upped my cable package just so I can watch reruns of 90210. The other night at dinner we were playing a game trying to make a list of all of Kelly's tragedies. I love the 90's.