Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sweet Baby James

Today I hosted a shower for Cara who is our friend from church and Lucas' pediatrician. It was a fancy shin-dig. Peep hors d'ouvres on a silver platter I got for my wedding.Amy outdid herself with the bookworm cake-- it was book themed shower.

I went totally crafty and made a diaper cake that we put on a fancy cake plate another friend, Jen, had gotten for wedding and never used. I told you this was a stylish shindig.
Cara is on the right. Holly on the left is due the day before her and Kim in the middle is due next week-- Holly and Kim are having their 2nd and 3rd respectively so they are 'so over' showers :-)
Little Ethan found a comfy seat on top of Kim's belly.
Ethan's twin brother Peter fell asleep using his cheeks as pillows in mom's lap. Being the cutest babies at a baby shower is a lot of hard work.
We just had a great time. Protect our friends, Jesus, and their sweet little ones to come.

No comments: