Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My breaking point

I reached it. Here is what it took; working 5 out of the last 6 days at 7 am. waking up 6 out of the last 7 days before 7 am. I am totally exhausted. I cannot do one more thing. I have a million more things to do. So I am taking the next hour off.

p.s. forgive my whining because my life is no busier than yours but can you tie your hair in a knot and have it actually stay because it just that long, dry and overdue for a trim?

1 comment:

Stacey P said...

Ok I can play this game... just came from work where I was the event manager for a high school prom held in the museum and I have to be back there tomorrow morning to take 15 middle schoolers from Baltimore city canoing for 7 hours. Did I mention it is supposed to rain? But I was in a restaurant last Saturday and a guy was wearing a shirt that said "fayetteville manlius science olympiad"