Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, October 20, 2008

Robbery

Our dear friends in Mazatlan, Kyle and Ellen, had their home broken into when they were back in the states visiting. These two packed up their entire lives, moved to Mazatlan about 18 months ago and live in the small poor colonia in which they serve. Their hearts for Jesus and those they minister to is large. Bill and I are greatly inspired by them and in awe of the life they lead. Check out her blog http://mexicomercy.blogspot.com/ . I am going to try to replace some of the things they lost and take them down with us. I think the easiest would be the DVDs that were stolen. If you would like to help out, please check out the blog and give/send me something they lost that is easily transported in luggage and I'll take it down in December.

No comments: