Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cruise shots volume 1

Bill bought some of the pictures that were taken on the cruise ship and on their excursions. Bill is not necessarily a camera guy so I said just buy whichever ones look nice no matter how much they cost then I'll be guaranteed to have a few nice pictures. Turns out Bill filled a whole memory card of pictures but those are being developed and may show up on a later blog. He bought some great shots that I scanned in for your viewing pleasure.
Here they are just getting onto the board at the pier.
A nice picture on the deck
Bill is repelling in Cozumel -- apparently that is not a fake background!
Gabby's turn
I love this picture- I think it is one of Bill's favorite of Gabby ever.
The last formal dinner
Bill and Nile listening to the Jazz Band because Nile wanted to watch the trumpet players
Great family shot. Bill said it will probably be the last formal shot of them until one of them gets married or unless we go on another cruise.
More pics to come, I'm sure.

No comments: