Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, May 3, 2009

From the first moment

Hard to read but under the 'My plan for today is..." on the board in my L&D room it said "Have a baby!" He did come the next day but who's counting the hours. Right after he was born in the transitional NICU just for precaution for an hour.
When Lucas met us in the recovery room.
Me and my baby
He was holding on with both hands
Meeting his siblings
Hanging out
I look much more awake in this shot
A just caught on film Heisman pose
I never thought I could be this happy.

1 comment:

MaestraBenefield said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats. Did you end up having a c-section? Can't wait to meet the little bugger. I'll talk to Dave about your rooms. I think you'll be at Royal Villas. Changing things up shouldn't be a problem. I'll look into it more on Tuesday.