Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grandparent's first viewing

My folks arrived today and as expected my mom is totally in love with Lucas. Here is a pic shot right after she arrived and laid eyes on the little wonder for the first time. She's hooked and may never leave. My dad thinks he's swell too but really just wants to know what handyman project we need done to make our lives easier. He and Nile have been to the Ace Hardware once already.
My mom took this shot of him sleeping while I was taking a nap. Just look at that little face.


2 comments:

ABG said...

Your mom looks so happy with her new grandbaby!

And your dad looks fabulous--has he lost a bunch of weight?

Jen said...

Love that last picture. He is beautiful!