Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, May 21, 2009

With matching socks

Our friend, Fat Jack, gave us some of his clothes. This was one of his mom's favorite outfits and is a favorite of mine as well. It is getting hot here so I am trying to figure out how to dress him appropriately. He may spend the summer in just onesies... that's ok, right? Another shot of the super cute ant outfit
And we got matching socks from my cousin, Little Willy, who has a similar ant outfit which Lucas can wear when he is older. Oh yeah we have a matching hat as well which we didn't pull out today.
Foreshadowing to the actual smile. I have been trying to get a smile-in-my-sleep picture for days now and finally got one!

No comments: