Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Alphabet cards

I got an idea off the internet to make personalized alphabet flash cards for your child. So I am making a set for Lucas for his birthday. If you have to learn your ABCs, you may as well learn them about things you will grow to know and love. Here is Lucas' personal alphabet
a. aunts --susie, melissa and michelle
b. brother-- nile
c. cousins-- madison, lauren, megan and drake
d. dad
e. ewoks
f. fran and jordan --his godparents
g. grandma and grandpa
h. herky
i. iowa
j. jabba the hut and jawas
k. kinnick stadium
l. lucas
m. mom
n. new york
o. otto the orange --syracuse's mascot
p. penguins
q. quarterback -- ricky stanzi
r. r2d2 and his friend c3Po
s. sister-- gabby
t. tusken raiders and tautans
u. uncles-- david, brian, tim, tom and michael
v. vineyard church
w. wookies
x. xwing
z. zuzu's petals

i have them 1/2 assembled. I have gathered pictures for every letter and tonight at the womens' craft and chili night at church I am going to continue to assemble. Then off to get laminated, trimmed and put on a big ring together. Then all I have to do is wait for his birthday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love this idea! I might steal it-although I don't know what half the star wars things are ... so I'd need some other ideas! :) What's for "Y"