Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday

So I gave up facebook for Lent. Today is Day 1. I will say it has been a bit painful. This morning when the boys were sleeping and I was having breakfast, it felt silly not to 'be able' to check my facebook. But Ash Wednesday is not the day to decide your Lenten fast is silly and go back on it. I wouldn't have made it even 12 hours. So I have decided to set some goals for my Lent; things to accomplish when I could be facebooking.

1. spend morning time praying and reading my Bible
2. send more cards, arrange more lunch dates, have more phone chats
3. organize all my photos
4. finish downloading my cds onto itunes
5. make backup of said itunes
6. do the vacation collages from georgia 2008, london 2009

1 comment:

My Beautiful Life said...

I was thinking about giving up facebook myself for lent but know that I couldn't do it!! Sounds like you have some good ideas though for staying off of facebook and doing other things!! Good luck!