Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home sick

Lucas has a small case of the pukes, I think. He puked/spit up all over himself and in his shoes at day care yesterday and came home smelly nasty of sour milk. Some mysterious force placed smelly chunks of last nights dinner all over his crib and in his hair to be found by a surprised set of parents this morning. Bill and I were supposed to run a race this morning in Des Moines. We got about three blocks away and between Lucas' whining and the color commentary from Nile in the front seat, I couldn't take it and we turned around. Bill went to the race. Bug hasn't puked yet today. He has been fussy, took an early nap and now is the master of his silly town-- I think he may be feeling better. I feel an adventure to the Starbucks drivethru coming soon for Mommy.

No comments: