Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Bug!

Today is my sweet Lucas' first birthday. We got in from Mexico at 230 am and we are a bit out of sorts trying to get back into life. I plan to post more later including pictures. His party is on Saturday.

Lucas - you are such a gift and blessing in my life. I never knew life could be as sweet as it is right now. I wish I could bottle you up and hold onto your baby days forever. Your laugh is contagious. Your smile makes me feel this deep sense of peace and calm. Your chubby little body makes me want to just nibble you up. Know that you are 100% loved by me and your father as well as all our friends and family. God knew we needed you in our lives and we are forever grateful.

1 comment:

ABG said...

Hooray for TBL! How glad we are he's in our world. Can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday.