Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Take one and pass it on

So I have collected books from every corner of my house in the process of downsizing the piles we live with. These are books I have read and am ready to pass them on. If you or anyone you know are interested in these books, just leave a comment and I'll send them your way. Now I do not recommend reading all of these books, some I think are duds but a dud to one is a stud to another so take a chance. Now if you have lent me any of these and want them back, I have lost track of where most came from. Let me know that too and I'll mail them right back. First come first served and please when you are done, pass them along...

Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Waking the Dead by John Eldridge
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
The Watermark by Travis Trasher
Something Blue by Emily Giffin
Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
No shortcuts to the top by Ed Viesturs (non fiction about climbing the world's 14 highest peaks)
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
The Colony by John Tayman (non fiction about a leper colony on a remote Hawaiian island)
Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Piccoult
Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
The Painted Drum by Louise Erdrich
Smart Women finish righ by David Bach (non fiction about financial security/investing etc)
The First Time Investor by Larry Chambers (non fiction)
Life on the Color Line by Gregory Howard Williams (non fiction about a white boy who discovered in his teens the he was actually black)
The Children's Blizzard by David Laskin (non fiction about the blizzard of 1888)

6 comments:

Boom said...

oooooh...i want WICKED!!!

Now what can i offer you in exchange..hmmm, let's see...some size 6 Pampers? A drooly bulldog?

ABG said...

Okay, I'll take The Other Boelyn Girl, Harvesting the HEart, Sam's Letters to Jennifer and Wicked. I'll put them in my classroom library--kids eat them up!

a

Anonymous said...

If nobody takes Life Behind the Color Lines, bring it along in Sept. I'll read it. :)
Ellen

Kate said...

I would love an Emily Griffin book. They're always checked out at the library.

Kate said...

I would love an emily griffin book. They're always checked out at the library. I'll go through my collection to see what I could trade it for...

Marsha said...

Are you up for putting The Colony in the mail to me? You told me about it a long time ago, and your post reminded me. That sounds great.

Marhsa