Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The best Christmas present ever

My mom had this wooden replica of my childhood house made for me for Christmas. Even though it was the only present I got this year, it was the best I could have ever imagined. Even if I had gotten thousands of dollars of presents, it still would have been the best I could have ever imagined. 4824 Candy Lane... how I miss you. one slightly blurry picture without the flash
I can't speak for anyone else but for me, home is where my mom is.

2 comments:

Stacey P said...

If you open the pantry in the picture of the house are there wheat things and ruby red grapefruit juice?

Linda Cook said...

Yes Stacey you would! Ah such fun memories.