Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update on Goals for 2008

So on my Goals for 2008 list on my blog I have 'do vacation collages'. Well I am happy to say that I can check that off my list. So instead of scrapbooking all my pictures, I keep them in plain ol' photo albums and then I make these vacation collages with doubles that hang on the wall of our staircase. That way we can see them everyday and remember our times together. It is amazing to see how much the kids have grown. I started this tradition when Bill and I were dating and he drove me out to my rotation north of Seattle Washington. I made him a big collage of our journey title "there and back again" (to quote bilbo) and it is really fun to look at those pictures when he used to have his ponytail. I was inspired this week to get them done so I spent 1 hour at Walmart on Thursday making tons of prints and then used my time this weekend to crop, corner and arrange. I did it without our best scrapbooking shop open because it was a victim of the 5oo year flood. Now I am caught up with our annual summer vacation less than 1 month away.
My camera is in the shop so these pictures are from my phone and aren't half bad. Here is small portions of my collages... our March 2007 trip to Florida and Disney with my folks. I always put a 'funny' picture of my dad in every collage. Can you find my dad below?
Our summer 2007 trip was to be camp doctors at YL's Castaway Club in Minnesota
Bill and I vacationed solo in 2008 to Puerto Rico... it was glorious!

No comments: