Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, June 20, 2008

So that's how it feels...EDITED VERSION

OK SO I AM EDITING MY POST FROM LAST NIGHT. I WAS BEING A BABY ABOUT LOSING. We lost our softball game tonight; THAT'S OK IT IS ONLY CHURCH SOFTBALL AND IT IS MEANT TO BE FUN. It wasn't interdivision play just a regular game in our bracket. They have a great pitcher AND A REALLY SMART LINEUP. I don't like to lose BUT WHO DOES, ALL THE TEAMS WE ALREADY BEAT SURE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE EITHER. I am all demoralized- SERIOUSLY, KATIE, GET SOMETHING REAL TO WORRY ABOUT. I swore once (hopefully not too loud because it is church league after all) after I missed a pop fly and wrenched my back- STILL TRUE. I almost tossed my hat in the dirt after I stopped a ground ball but didn't get it to first on time- STILL TRUE. I had a full count and swung at this stupid pitch in the dirt way after it dropped because I wasn't thinking- STILL TRUE. I did stop another fast ground ball and made an out at second- STILL TRUE. I did walk twice and scored one run- STILL TRUE. In the last inning with two outs I was up and had a full count. I was tired of being sucky and I took a whack at the ball and hit a ground ball up the 3rd base line. I got to first safely and a runner came in. So I guess it wasn't all bad- BETTER ATTITUDE. Even though we lost 15-5- THAT'S OK IT IS CHURCH LEAGUE SOFTBALL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN.

No comments: