Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally the curtains are hung

So my folks are here for the weekend and we are getting house projects done. I think I bought these curtains and rods in like March. I tried to put them up myself but just couldn't get it done. Bill said he could help but we never had time/energy/desire. So my dad and I got them done. Only one swear word spoken when the screw broke off in the solid wood molding. We ended up having to go to the hardware store to get small length screws because the ones it came with were ridiculously long and meant for dry wall and not 106 year old solid dark wood. My dad and I don't mind the hardware store because you always find something you didn't know you needed and they have free popcorn. Bill painted the front porch and my mom was attacking our scrubs with the electric hedge trimmer while we were handing the curtains. We all think they look nice.

We also made a lamp out of this cool star we got in Mexico like three years ago and will post pictures as soon as we get it hung up.



No comments: