Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The infamous belly button ring

Does everyone know that I have a belly button ring? I got it pierced at the end of my first year in PA school, just two days before starting rotations and meeting Bill. I have never changed it but now it is time because of my expanding baby belly. I bought a pregnancy piercing online which is a long flexible plastic bar that can be used hopefully throughout my pregnancy until I can put my regular ring back in. Having never changed my ring, I sought help from an expert. Katie, a nurse at work, had changed hers plenty of times so this morning before work got too busy, she changed it out. My friend, Kim, was shadowing me today and she took the pics.
Here is the before shot.
Getting my old ring out--- how much skinnier I look laying down
Ringless (how my father would much rather have my belly button)
My new piercing in place.
Side view
Of yeah it also glows in the dark... holla! I'm awesome.

2 comments:

Boom said...

GROOOOODDDDY!!! You crazy kids and your body piercings.

The Lemans said...

You are so fabulous...what precision camera work too, I might add.