Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An eventful Wednesday

Today was the first day at Ms Lisa's daycare. We did a 1/2 day trial as he is going to go next Monday for a full day and then several times a week after that. TBL slept in longer this morning than usual so we had a bit of a late start. We did get there all packed and ready about 830. My friend Julie bought us this really nice monogrammed bag that I loaded up with changes of clothes, wipes, burp clothes, extra bottle supplies etc and along with a few bottles of milk and a box of diapers we were off. Ms Lisa takes care of a few other children who are all toddlers and older. Three of them were there today and were so excited baby lucas was coming. They kept waving at him and saying hi baby lucas. They are so cute. I said all of my nervous mom things like we don't take him out in the sun and make sure he has some tummy time and then I handed him off and left. But not before I got a few pictures.
TBL looks a bit apprehensive
Here he is with Ms Lisa and was a bit grumpy at first but it was getting close to nap time.
They hit it off fine and when she called me after his long late morning nap, I went to pick him up. He did great. He took his usual small mid morning nap, had some milks, played some and then passed out for his longer nap. He was all smiles when I picked him up and we had a fun rest of the day. I realized by working both Monday and Tuesday and him being at Ms Lisa's this morning I hadn't really seen him for 2.5 days. We snuggled most of the rest of the day.
Aunt Susie tricked out his bouncy chair and he has really starting playing with the toys, grabbing them etc.

Apparently he doesn't get overstimulated easily
A few smiley pictures for my day at work tomorrow

Nile brought over these glasses today and we all thought they looked HI-larious on TBL

No comments: