Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lifetime Member

So thanks to Ruth, one of the check-in ladies at Weight Watchers, I am now a lifetime member again. Once you are a lifetime member, you only have to weigh in once a month and if you are within 2 pounds of your goal you don't have to pay. I was a lifetime member for a year before I got prego with TBL. Once you are prego, you don't have to go to weight watchers and after you deliver you have 3 months to get back down to your goal or you have to pay again. So my three months probably was technically over a few weeks ago but they were 'giving' me until the 1st of Sept. I am still 6 pounds (145) from being within 2 pounds of my goal (137). Today when I was weighing in, Ruth said that for my height, 145 is in the goal range so I could change my goal to 145 and then regain my lifetime status and continue losing at my own speed (like I was losing at anyone else's speed before). So now I am back to being a lifetime member. My goal in my head is still my pre-TBL weight of 137 and I am still going to work hard to get there but I'll be working hard to get there without shelling out any extra money in the process. yippeeedddooo! every penny counts now that Gabby is in braces again and I'm going to 90% time at work next week.

No comments: