Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, August 21, 2009

time to eat

TBL's high chair arrived today. I think we are going to love it. I was worried about if it would connect well to our table but sure enough, it is fine. I'm sure when my dad gets here he'll load it up with bricks before deeming it safe enough for TBL. Not a bad idea. This chair rotates 6 different ways and now our very own sounds/songs learning dog will demonstrate.
Sitting at the table like a big kid
Turned to 3 pm and can also sit at 9 pm"yippee sitting facing everyone is fun"
Turned to 6 pm to watch the kitchen activity. "yeah being in the kitchen is soo much fun. touch my paw. i'll sing a song for you"
He can also sit at 4:30 and 7:30 "diagonals are fun too. touch my feet. they talk too"
and there is an attachable tray. "i wish i had longer arms"
This could be a keeper. We'll see what Daddy says when he gets home from work.

1 comment:

Boom said...

This is the 'high chair' that I used for both of mine. I LOVED it. I hate an unsightly gigantic high chair in the kitchen that is IMPOSSIBLE to clean.

Fun tip: I bought cheap plastic placemats and cut them around where the clamps sit on the table, so I could just slide in a clean placemat every time they ate.