Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, August 7, 2009

I don't seem crabby

Mommy said I had a crabby day. I woke up last night at 10 pm and then again at 2 am and then again at 4:50 am. It wasn't my fault. My PJs were too long on my arms and I couldn't find my thumb. That made me grumpy and I just wanted Mommy and Daddy to know how grumpy I was. I ate a lot of milks today. I took two little baby naps. I was too busy getting good at new tricks to sleep.
Well this is an old trick, smiling at Mommy...gets me whatever I want.
Clapping my flat feet together. Aunt Susie helps me practice this trick. It freaks Daddy out.
Looking adorable in my pooh overalls- thanks Cris, Fabio and Eric, my birthday twin.
Ahh. my new trick...holding my head up at almost 90 degrees for a long time
I can even move my head around to look at toys
My neck muscles are getting stronger
Laughing at Daddy
He was tickling all my tickly parts
Daddy makes funny faces
I just love him

1 comment:

The Lemans said...

I just cannot stand his chubby cheeks. Tell him to stop right now. I want to pinch them.