Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Choosing to put on love

I was going to blog all about my irritation with husband over the past few days who has, in my opinion, not taken good care of his 7th month prego wife. I have a list of grievances. I was going to make it really sarcastic and funny too to entertain all of you. But then in church today I heard a convicting sermon from Colossians about 'bearing with one another' and about choosing to 'put on love' especially in our closest relationships which cause us, at times, the most irritation. So I am making a conscious choice today to put on love (hope he appreciates it :-) ).

1 comment:

ABG said...

Way to go. I was really convicted about love, too.