Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Friday, January 30, 2009

UGH

this week has been trying. i have a cold. i feel fat and miserable and can't get comfortable. work has been busy. bill and i have had some miscommunication. my hair froze walking into work on tuesday. my two days off flew by without getting much done. ugh is all i can say. i have had a terrible horrible no good very bad week.

bill and i leave for a week in england tomorrow. he is doing some collaboration work with a doctor at Cambridge. i am excited for the week together and for the time i'll have alone when he is working. we will be able to sight see some and bill has never been to england. we will spend some time with my friend Lizzie and her husband Phil whose wedding i went to in October in London. i am even excited for the long flight just to be together the two of us. i am excited for inflight movies. i am going unplugged; no computer, no email, no phone. i am taking like 10 books and plan to drink tea. i plan to have a heart to heart with myself about my crabass attitude and its need for adjustment especially in my last trimester.

please pray that we have a restful, refreshing trip together we need it. (don't worry about my blog, i'll keep good notes to update it when i get back so you won't miss a moment) :-)

2 comments:

Boom said...

I FEEL you, Katie!! I remember those days of the last trimester.

It's about to get sooooo good, friend. Just hang in there!

(and have FUN on your trip...jealousy is looming over here...)

Amber said...

Katie -
I can relate to the cold, attitude, fatness and miscommunication! Ugh is right! Aren't hormones a pain in the neck?! Just keep telling yourself how worth it this will all be when you hold that sweet little Lucas for the first time (on the outside!)
Have a great trip! Enjoy the time together and alone!
And don't even think about PANRE until you get back!! :)