Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where did she come from?

Who is this girl and why is she in my kitchen? I came home for work yesterday and this is the outfit Gabby had on. I had to take a picture. It was 8 pm and she was wearing these sweet shades inside. Has on her cool but fake Ugg boots and looks like she should be walking in Hollywood being stalked by the paparazzi. She did say in her defense that the sunglasses were her friend Katherine's and she didn't want to break them so she thought the safest place for them was on her head. That does seem logical. I think she was rather proud of her 'cool outfit' because she rarely lets me take her picture and she actually posed for this one.

1 comment:

Linda Cook said...

Wow what a gal. I kinda like her look, but yet I'm only the Grandma not anyone in charge of responsible-ah the teen years. Enjoy the ride.