Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, January 19, 2009

Timbits

I live in the land with no donuts. No Dunkin Donuts. Certainly no Tim Horton donuts. Just some crappy Krispy Cremes which arrive to the gas station already a day old. When I was a kid and we traveled through southern Canada we would stop at Tim Hortons (the Canadian version of Dunkin Donuts) to get my dad a coffee and we would get timbits (the Canadian version of the donut hole). I love Tim Hortons and I lament living in a land with no donuts. Luckily for me are there not only a bunch of Dunkin Donuts here in NY at my folks but Tim Hortons has come to America. Today we stopped, I drolled from like 10 minutes at the donut case and then got some chocolate glazed timbits. They were purely delightful.

Madison took this picture of me with my decaf Tim Hortons coffee and my sweet little box of timbits. Yum!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

mmmm...that sounds good! They're not real big on donuts in mexico...they have them yes, but they're not very good.