Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Saturday, March 22, 2008

8 for 8, this could be my year

So today I got 8 for 8 picks right in the NCAA Basketball Tournament. Not only am I 1 point behind Nile in the family pool but I am leading, yes LEADING, the pool made up of 21 all male doctors that Bill works with. Bill is in 19th place. Not that I am bragging at all but let's be honest, 1. I'm a girl 2. I barely knew anything about the teams until earlier this week 3. I actually did research and didn't just pick my favorite color or cutest mascot 4. Have I mentioned I am girl and we're not supposed to know anything about sports. I may go 0 for 8 games tomorrow but I'll always have this night, 3/22/08, to remember when I was on top of the leader board. I hope all the guys are looking at the standings right now and realizing Iverson's wife is kicking their butts. Oh the glory. Oh the pride. Oh my brief moment in the sun.

No comments: