Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, March 24, 2008

NEW RUG!

Ok so here are some pictures of the rug. Our intial thought is that it looks weird because we have never had a rug there. Am I crazy for covering our pretty hard wood? Bill and I think it looks a bit dark but it is night time. I wonder what it will look like in daylight. I think it looks good with the pink chairs and the rose walls. We need some type of striking curtain...a rich burgandy? I want HONEST opinions if you have some to share. Folks in town please come over and take a look yourself. It doesn't look great with the couch but I don't think anything will look good with that couch. I need to get it recovered.... shonna? summer project? hmmmm? a close up
an aerial shot. it looks a bit 'striped' but i think that is from being rolled up for so long
our new 'sitting' area
with the pink chair
next to the couch

2 comments:

ABG said...

There is no way I would do burgandy curtains, since it would make that room WAY dark. But that's just my humble opinion. Kate or Dani probably know better than I do what would look nice...

Stacey P said...

My vote is to pull a neutral tone out of the rug that is not too dark. You want something that will neutralize the pinks, not compete for dominance.