Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, March 17, 2008

aahhh the memories

My Young Life area back home is soon to celebrate its 20th year of telling high school kids about Christ. I was contacted for some old pics of when I was on staff in a suburb called Canastota. These are the shots I picked out and am feeling too nostalgic not to share them.
Lizzie Watkins, who is now on YL staff in England, me and Jen U at a track meet.
Getting ready for 80s night in my apartment
this was my cabin for a winter weekend at Lake Champion. Must have been 1998. Jen U, me, Lizzie, Tracy and Jennie Russo
This was the first camp trip ever with kids from Canastota to Lake Champion the summer of 1997.
Me and my awesome leaders. Mark and Barney were such crazy guys and always made me laugh. Trex at the time was my closest friend and I so cherished the time we spent during that season of life.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

ahhhhh FUN TIMES! You absolutely changed my life. What a fun/crazy time. Great choice of photos!

ABG said...

Katie--I have to laugh at how girly the men looked in the 80's! and we thought they were so hot!