Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jake year 2 with no one to catch the ball

Another year of our quarterback being Jake. A.N, the hope of glory for the Hawkeyes to take over the quarterback position, was arrested, suspended and kicked off the team today. I am so irritated. What was he thinking a. smoking marijuana and b. leaving it out on his desk for the cops to see while living in the dorms.

A.N.'s roommate, the talented wide receiver J.C, also arrested of even more stupid and irritiating charges and kicked off the team.

Looks to be another year of Jake with no one to pass to. yippeeeddooo! One of my New Year's resolutions is to cheer for other Hawkeyes not just the football team. This Friday I will attend my first full gymnastic meet and I am thinking of buying softball season tickets. There are more things to cheer about in Iowa City than our criminal football team.

1 comment:

Erica Byers said...

We're all in the same boat Katie...someone on the PSU team was arrested and charged with DUI yesterday...I can't remember who it was at the moment, but it was the name of a starter for sure. I mean I recognized the name right away!