Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, March 9, 2008

gremlins

The gremlins in my computer will not let me load the pictures of the done, super delicious red bathroom. I have spent over 2 hours trying to get these downloaded. I have adjusted file size, tried to import them like a 100 different ways and no luck. UGH! I want to show off my work. I am going to walk away, let the gremlins think I have won and will try again later. Any advice?

2 comments:

ABG said...

hmmm. the file size thing usually works for me. try another computer or another image--that would isolate the problem. also, i'm having trouble with images today so it may be blogger.

Erica Byers said...

Katie,
It's not you...something at Blogger broke over the weekend in the picture department. I haven't tried to upload anything today, but hopefully it is fixed soon!