Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Monday, June 15, 2009

Dueling Nailguns

So after a few soggy weeks of rain and little work on our addition, today was a banner day for construction. They tried to come on Saturday to start the framing but it was too rainy. I can't believe all the progress they have made in one day. They did graciously move our big heavy couch to the basement before enclosing it so we wouldn't have to move it ourselves. A total coop because that couch is super heavy!
Saturday
Floor on, one wall up
Working hard
All the lumbar and all the mud
Where the stairs going down will be
I left for only three hours this afternoon; when I left there were two walls up and when I got back there was a ceiling and the room was basically done
Where the fireplace will be
Another view of the inside
Side view from the driveway
It looks super great
View from the backyard; it looks huge
Bill and I are really pleased not only at the fast work about 5 guys, some lumbar and some nail guns did today but by how great it looks. It is really coming along. Windows will go in tomorrow and then it will be weather proof and all the inside work needs to be done. I'll keep the blog updated with the progress.

No comments: