Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Almost as long

I have wanted red hair like Angela Chase's (anyone remember her?) for almost as long as I have wanted a red bathroom. Red, real red is hard to do on dark hair without bleaching it first which I refuse to do and it has to be permanent. A friend from church dyes her hair really cool colors of red so she gave me the dye info and off I went. Had to wait until I was sure I wasn't pregnant this month before invading my scalp with toxic chemicals so last night was go time. Bill took some before shots and I took a few after shots. One shows how nicely my hair almost matches the bathroom :-) We'll see if I come to regret the permanent red color when my roots start to show, but for right now it is fun and I feel kinda like a vixen.



5 comments:

Barbie said...

I must say it a perfect match, :)

ABG said...

Gorgeous, honey. David said he saw you at Office Depot (returning aforesaid computer?) and that you "dyed your hair." He DIDN'T say RED!

Erica Byers said...

Kate...new clothes and now this!!! Just kidding, it looks great! Also, did you know there is going to be a Star Wars themed Deal or No Deal this week. I don't know if you ever even watch that show...but hey, we have two channels here. Eric saw the commercial. There is also one with nearly naked women for spring break...we will probably skip that one. I will let you know when I find out which night it is on.

Boom said...

Now, that is RED. Not like Little Orphan Annie red. Not Danny Bonaduce red. More like...STOP LIGHT RED.

Let's see a full frontal photo of your face with your full head of hair, all dried and done. Those pictures of your scalp just aren't going to cut it!

Lizzie said...

LOVE the My So-Called Life reference. Angela Chase was the coolest. And so are you. I agree with the more full face shots, although I can already tell that the red looks awesome with your pretty blue eyes. I love that you do stuff like this, so fun.