Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My fans demand it

Some of my adoring fans, I mean friends, well just two of you asked for face shots with the red hair so here they are. I don't think it comes out that well in these pictures but they were the best I could do. The top definitely took the red bolder than the length did but close up the whole darn thing is red.
Bill is the one who wanted to see me as a red head. After a few days, he has decided he likes my hair better black than red. He thinks the red changes the tones and coloring of my face and makes me look at times a bit orange. Good thing it is permanent dye; he knows he have an orange tinted red headed wife for at least the next foreseeable future.

No comments: