Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh the humanity

Nile just called Bill and decided he doesn't want a laptop after all. He thinks he will just use it to 'screw around' and he'd rather save his money. Smart kid, we've been trying to tell him that for weeks now. Oh the humanity of it all. I just got back from buying it for him. Good thing there is a two week return policy, I have had it less than two hours. My friend Erica said husbands and children are in our lives for our santification. I will add step children to that list as well.

1 comment:

Erica Byers said...

I would also like to add that I love them all dearly and delight in serving them...but hey, God is going to use something to work out my sins and they are with me all the time...why go looking somewhere else? They probably picked it up from me anyway!

Hope Nile finds something else he is as eagerly passionate about for his birthday present. He has time. Maybe it will be something he can peck Bill to death about so he will have some compassion for you :0) love, Erica