Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Thursday, April 3, 2008

One of these things is not like the other



One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong

1. Katie got up at 10:30 am today on her day off
2. Katie drank a diet coke for breakfast
3. Katie ate zillion point crab rangoons for lunch because she couldn't help herself
4. Katie ran in the pouring rain over 3 miles this afternoon and it was raining when she left so she made a conscious decision to leave the house and step off the porch into the pouring rain

BUT REALLY I DID ALL THOSE THINGS! Who am I? and I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a ton of clothes. and I cleaned up the kitchen. and I made dinner. and I baked a cake. did I mention I ran in the pouring rain? Where did Katie go?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your blog is a family favorite. The children came running... not only did they get to see Seasame street, Emma was delighted to see a girl "without line hair!" Thanks for keepin them happy!

Jen said...

There is nothing in the world better than some really good crab rangoon. Seriously.