Habbakuk 1:5b

"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habbakuk 1:5b

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Manlius initiation

We got to Grandma's in a great car seat that we got lent to us from my sister in law's cousin. TBL finally made it to 4824 Candy Lane. My friend, Amanda, who lives in Boston drove in to meet us and spend the weekend so she arrived shortly after we did from the airport. After TBL got some milks it was off to Pavone's for pizza.

three summers ago Amanda and I met up in Connecticut during another family trip and got our picture taken in front of Mystic Pizza. here's another pizza shot for our scrapbook.
then we walked to the Swan Pond and fed the ducks. TBL slept during this part of his Manlius initiation.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! we had made it to Sno Top; the Mecca of Manlius.

I couldn't hardly stand to get a picture taken because I was so ready to order
TBL slept through this too
YUM! twinkle coat!!!!!
Today Madison came over and got to meet her cousin for the first time.
They became fast friends. We walked up to Harvey's to get some shampoo and we finished our walk at Sno Top again. I am not going to lose the last of my baby weight this week with Sno Top so close by. TBL was taking a great nap in the stroller when someone in our town had an emergency and screaming out Stickley Drive came the ambulance followed by another emergency vehicle with lights and sirens ablazin'... turns out TBL is not deaf after all because it woke him up and he was screaming and screaming. Not even the firetruck on his outfit made him happy. Poor little TBL.

1 comment:

Stacey P said...

Twinkle Kote. His life is seriously complete. I am not ashamed to admit that I have gone there more than once and convinced them to sell me a little container of the stuff to transport back to Baltimore.